Today, the focus in healthcare is more specific towards facing industry main challenges; patient-centered care, improving clinical outcomes, implementing health solutions, product innovation and transformation. These challenges will require new strategies on the part of governments and private healthcare players who need to constantly redesign care processes in order to improve quality.
In this dynamic, competitive era, visionary leaders are required to transform the health sector and deliver innovative solutions that meet the needs of the present and predict those of the future.
In the context of above discussion, MILE's Academic Committee has organized the 2nd Leadership Program on High Performance Healthcare Organizations (HPHO2). The key goal of this program is to equip health executives with fresh insights in improving performance and creating value in a competitive healthcare environment.
HPHO2 enables the executives to develop effective strategies to ensure quality of healthcare in their organizations. On the other hand, it provides the executives across the industry with the analytical and critical skills and comprehensive knowledge to develop relevant, data-driven healthcare solutions.
By attending HPHO2, you will be able to:
- Formulate both short and long term strategies in the evolving healthcare scenario
- Help your organization to respond proactively in the dynamic healthcare environment
- Manage and implement TQM to reduce cost, improve efficiency and provide high quality patient care
- Understand the key factors of high value healthcare organizations
- Understand the core financial factors vital for the wellbeing of the organization
- Develop benchmarking dashboards in order to control the performance of your organization